The Guest Teacher / Education Major program is a service offered to local school districts that provides substitute teacher training to people who have a bachelor’s degree, but do not have a Pennsylvania teaching certificate.
This one-day virtual session also provides substitute training to college Education Majors with 60 completed credit hours. Education Majors will leave the program with a locally issued permit allowing the participant to substitute teach for up to 20 days per school year within a CSIU schooldistrict.
Upon completion, participants will:
- understand strategies for effective instruction;
- have a grasp of management of traditional, non-traditional, and special education classrooms; and
- leave with a variety of resources.
Choose from one of the following dates:
October 13, 2022
January 12, 2023
April 13, 2023
July 20, 2023
Time: 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Location: Virtual
For questions, contact Michael Lord at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Turbotville Elementary School
- Warrior Run High School
- Warrior Run Middle School
- Warrior Run School District