CAMPAIGN NEWS 5/1/23 - CLICK HERE
$900,000 COMMITTED TO $1.5 MIL FOUNDATION GOAL
1000 DONORS NEEDED FOR "BLUE & GRAY DONOR CHALLENGE"
First Century Fund Capital Campaign
Announced by Warrior Run Community Education Foundation
August 1, 2022. The Warrior Run Community Education Foundation has publicly launched a $1.5 million dollar fundraising campaign to benefit the Warrior Run School District. Quietly begun in the fall of 2021, the Board of Directors of the WRCEF laid out a plan of outreach to individuals, alumni, businesses, and organizations.
Central to the campaign benefits are:
1. Naming Opportunities for educational spaces related to the new K-6 Warrior Run Elementary School, to the new athletic facilities, and to various areas within the middle and high schools,
2. Exciting initiatives include a new Multi-Media Curriculum, a Celebration Gallery within the Field House recognizing past and present student achievements,
3. Future Enhancements that are related to the upcoming physical and educational reorganization for grades 7-12.
The “BLUE & GRAY DONOR CHALLENGE” encourages contributions at all levels. The Challenge seeks to attain 1000 new donors to support current and future enhancements and innovations to curriculum, to departments, and to the physical needs in the district.
ALUMNI: It is hoped that the abundant history of past graduating classes and their memories can be a launching point for funding an enriched WR education experience. Graduates are encouraged to give individually and/or part of a class gift. Gifts of $5000 or more can be given to the general First Century Fund or designated to a particular focus.
Impacting the next 37 years through 2059, the First Century Fund will help the WRSD complete its first 100 years by offering the most effective educational experiences possible. Today’s students are different from the past. Our world demands new skills and opportunities and there is no time to waste. A year of lost opportunity for a child is never retrieved. The Foundation is working now to help provide those opportunities for future generations of students.
You can help in a variety of ways:
1. Become a donor.
2. Provide contacts of other prospective donors.
3. Talk to people about contributing to the campaign.
4. Champion a Class Challenge for your WR graduating class.
5. Spread the word with pride of this major effort promoting WR's future.