Congratulations WRHS Class of 2020 - here is some information for your review:
- Please click the following link to view a Senior Video created by Mrs. Earnest that will be shown live on WVIA on June 3rd between 4-5pm
May 28th and May 29th
Chalk The Lot
- Members of the Senior class were sent a link to signup for a time to come to the back parking lot and “Chalk” the lot. A drone picture will be taken of the students’ work.
( Please join our designated Facebook Page - Warrior Run Class of 2020 Graduation Page. We will be utilizing this page to broadcast both graduation and a practice run during Chalk The Lot on May 28th from 11am - 11:30am. )
Device/School Supply Dropoff and Cap and Gown and Locker Material Pickup -
May 28th - 1pm - 3pm or May 29th - 10am - 12pm
During these times, seniors will come to the front of the high school. Seniors will return all school materials (books, locks) in a labeled bag and will then receive any remaining contents from their lockers and pick up their gaps and gowns. We will be adhering to social distancing guidelines.
Sunday, May 31st at 7:30 pm
Zion Lutheran Church parking lot, 39 Paradise Street, Turbotville.
June 5th, 2020 at 6:30 PM
Graduation - Due to our current situation, we will be holding an outdoor graduation ceremony. Each graduate will be asked to park in the back parking lot and remain in their vehicles parking as close to the building as possible. There will be a staff member directing vehicles to parking spaces. For a vehicle to gain entry into the lot, there must be a graduate in the car (one vehicle per graduate). Caps and vehicles can be decorated. ( June 6th, 2020 at 6:30 PM - Rain Date #1 June 7th, 2020 at 2:00 PM - Rain Date #2 )
Please join “Warrior Run Class of 2020 Graduation Page”
Live broadcast Facebook Event:
Guest Wifi - WRSD Guest
Password - Defenders
- Speeches will be held in the back parking lot. Those student speakers are the only people permitted out of their vehicles other than faculty/staff.
- At the conclusion of all of the speeches, we will start the “drive thru” portion of our ceremony. Faculty/staff members will be directing vehicles down to the stadium.
- Upon entering the stadium, a faculty member will ask for the name of the graduate to be announced over the stadium’s public address.
- The student will then exit their vehicle to receive their diploma.
- Mrs. Christa Confair will be taking pictures of each graduate and posting to Facebook and family members are welcome to take pictures from their vehicles.
- After receiving their diploma cover, students will then get back in their vehicle and drive to a table to receive the rest of all their graduation materials.
- After receiving their graduation folder, students will follow the track and exit through the service road exit that leads up to the high school.
Upon leaving, students are encouraged to drive to the mural in front of the middle school to have their yearbook graduation photo taken by Mr. Ryder.
Please turn right into the high school parking lot and follow the road to the front of the middle school.