Food & Nutrition Services Director: Beth Hufnagel, email@example.com
Food Service Coordinator: Jonathan Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
MENUS FOR VIEWING AND PRINTING
Turbotville Elementary Menu October
Middle School Menu October
High School Menu October
Turbotville Elementary Menu November
Middle School Menu November
High School Menu November
Welcome to Warrior Run Food Services! We aim to provide delicious, healthy meals daily which conform to the National School Breakfast and School Lunch Guidelines.
We continue to provide whole grain-rich and low-fat offerings as well as a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables. Each school has at least three entree options available daily. Students are able to select unflavored and flavored milk to complete their meal. As always, we aim to create menus that will be appealing to our student's taste preferences while providing balances nutrition.
All a la carte food and beverages sold at our schools meet Smart Snacks guidelines for schools.
FREE & REDUCED MEAL APPLICATIONS
Meal applications may be filled out anytime during the school year
1) Apply online at School Cafe Meal Application OR
2) Pick up a paper application at any of the school's main offices or print here, OR
3) Go to www.compass.state.pa.us to complete an application online.
Pizza Party OPTION for Middle School Students ONLY:
If you would like to provide your child with a Pizza Party for his/her birthday, WR Food & Nutrition Services is now providing the Pizza Party (no outside pizza will be allowed per Principal). The Pizza Party consists of Pizza, choice of fruit and/or vegetable, drink and birthday treat.
Reminder: this is available for Grades 4-7 only.
Middle School Pizza Party Order Form
MEAL PRICES FOR THE 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR:
BREAKFAST: $1.25 REDUCED PRICE: $0.30
LUNCH: $2.45 REDUCED PRICE: $0.40
MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOl:
BREAKFAST: $1.25 REDUCED PRICE: $0.30
LUNCH: $2.70 REDUCED PRICE: $0.40
ALL SCHOOLS: MILK $0.50
We continue to offer you 3 OPTIONAL meal services through mySchoolBucks.com(click on the link below):
1) Pay online! Use your credit card or electronic check to pay for your child's meals online (*please note that there is a $2.49 convenience fee charged per transaction which is a required fee by the credit card processing regulations. Warrior Run School District does NOT receive any of the convenience fees) Please also remember that it may take 24 hours for your online payment to show up on your child's account. You may also continue to pay using cash or check (written out to Warrior Run Food Service) at your child's cafeteria.
2) Free!! See what your child is eating You can check online what your child has been eating for the past 30 days. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to limit what your child may purchase, please contact Beth Hufnagel at 570-649-2005 or email@example.com
3) Free!! Receive email "Low Account Notifications" You may set up your email account at home or work to receive notification of when your child's meal account balance is low (you will be able to set up the low amount at which it will notify you. We recommend that you set the low notification balance to be at least equal to 2-3 meals to help prevent IOUs from occurring)
**You DO NOT have to pay online in order to use the other 2 free services of viewing your child's account and receiving email low account notifications. Anyone may use those no matter how they pay for their child's meals.** All these things must be done through mySchoolBucks.com.
You can obtain your child's 5-9 digit ID number to set-up access to the online mySchoolBucks account by contacting
Jonathan Hall at 570-649-2005 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Beth Hufnagel at 570-649-2005 or email@example.com
Choose My Plate