Request My Transcript

Order Credentials from Parchment

All students/alumnae MUST request to have their transcript sent to colleges/universities through Parchment. Use the link above to automaticaly be linked to Warrior Run High School.

When ordering a transcript, you will have the option to "Send Now" or "Hold for Grades". Current seniors should select Send Now so their transcript is sent immediately. Seniors will then have to request additional transcripts at the end of the 1st semester and the end of the school year.

Students using the Common Application, should select the Common Application as their destination when ordering. You will have to provide your Common App ID number.

Students using SENDedu, should have the transcript sent directly to the college/university that you are applying to. Provide your school counselor with the SENDedu Offical Document Request also. 





© 2020 Warrior Run School District