Outstanding Senior: Colton J. Roberts
Son of: James & Jessica Roberts
- School involvement: National Honor Society, Concert Choir, Chorale, Concert Band, Marching Band
- Community Involvement: Volunteer Firefighter at Washingtonville Volunteer Fire Company
- Hobbies include: Woodworking, playing guitar.
- Awards & Achievements: Milton Rotary Student of the Month for September, Acceptance into 2019 PMEA District 8 Choir and 2019 PMEA Region 4 Choir, 2018 Directors Award in Concert Band
- Current Employment: Sales Rep at Cole's Hardware in Danville
- Future Plans: attend Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology and major in Cabinetry and Fine Woodworking. Pursue a career at a custom cabinet shop after college and then eventually open my own custom cabinet shop.