Watsontown Lions Club Student of the Month: Emily D. Ritner
Daughter of: Russell & Dianne Ritner
• School involvement: Student Council, Defender P.R.I.D.E. Club, National Honor Society, National Art Honor Society, Varsity Soccer all four years of High School, and Track & Field in 9th/10th grade.
• Community involvement: Magical Memories Volunteer and has also volunteered to help with a kids soccer camp during the summer for several years.
• Hobbies include: creating pottery, and making art.
• Awards & Achievements: has been awarded several attendance awards for outstanding attendance. Received the following three varsity soccer awards and in addition was chosen as the Senior team captain, MVP award. In addition, was awarded two Track and Field varsity certificates.
• Current Employment: The Fence Drive-In
• Future Plans: After high school, will be taking a gap year off to job shadow as much as possible to explore different career fields then pursue a degree towards the path that I am interested in most.