Need to update your password?
1. Go to www.myschoolbuilding.com.
2. Enter your email address and enter newuser as the password.
3. The system should prompt the user to enter a new password.
4. Once the new password has been successfully reset, go back to www.myschoolbuilding.com and enter the email and the new login password.
5. If this doesn’t work, the other option is to click ‘Forgot Password’ on the www.myschoolbuilding.com login page. This will ask for the user’s email and then send a reset password email with a link to reset the password.
6. Again, go back to www.myschoolbuilding.com to login.
7. After these steps, if still having trouble logging in, try clearing cookies and cache in the web browser. To quickly access this setting, click Ctrl + Shift + Delete. Then choose to clear cookies and cache data going back as far as possible.
You can also use the MD Requester Guide for more information or Contact SchoolDude
MD - Request Guide
Maintenance Request Handbook
(For Technician's Only)