District Mission Statement
It is the mission of the Warrior Run School District to provide an educational program in a safe environment that ensures students the opportunity to reach their fullest potential.
District Vision Statement
The vision of the Warrior Run School District is to create an environment where students are able to recognize their highest potential. This will be achieved through a process of continual review of our defined goals in accordance with the Pennsylvania Academic Standards. As a district we will prepare students to meet the various challenges they will encounter throughout their lives. Our achievements will become an avenue for the ongoing development of a highly successful school district as we advance towards the demands of the 21st century.
District Educational Goals:
District Goal Alignment Prezi
District Shared Value
In the Warrior Run School District, excellence is our goal; therefore, we believe:
• all programs in the school should support the mission statement.
• the District’s commitment to high standards of conduct and achievement
should be maintained.
• everyone can learn.
• every student and staff member is dedicated to individual excellence.
• our educational program should provide a foundation for life-long learning.
• in a standards-based education that stimulates and develops critical and
independent thinking skills.
• the educational process is the shared responsibility of parents, school and
• everyone has worth and should be treated with dignity and respect.
• the school should assist in instilling the moral values of responsibility,
reliability, self-control and integrity.